Educasia upholds equity and quality in education for all by supporting the development of
Postsecondary and adult education initiatives in Myanmar.
Its focus is on non-formal groups working for positive social change and development.
Educasia works to:
- Provide young adults with appropriate knowledge and skills to participate in the peaceful development of communities and society and to pursue meaningful further education
- Support development, implementation, and provision of context-appropriate curricula and learning structures
- Build capacity of teachers and educators in low-resource environments
- Build flexible learning pathways and innovative educational solutions.
Target groups :
- Post-secondary schools and learning centers
- Adult education programs
- Civil society organizations
Final beneficiaries :
- Adult learners and their teachers
- Disadvantaged populations
- Internally displaced people
- Community development workers
Our activities along the Thai-Myanmar border benefit Myanmar refugees and migrants. Click to learn more.